Tuesday 10 April 2012

Side what?

I'm in a girly mood which is pretty rare for me so I decided to try and do something nice with my hair which has finally grown long enough to do cool things with after almost three whole years since 'The Big Chop.' I decided a pretty side bun thing would be cool so I followed a video tutorial on youtube step by step in time with the kindly woman on the video. She looked super duper sophisticated and elegant at the end. This is what happened to me:


I look like Pippi Longstockings but without her awesome gravity defying pig-tails. Sucks to be me. This is even worse than that time I tried to curl my hair:


I'm the shittest girl ever.

I was aiming for this: 


I FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS I DON'T GET WHY I DON'T LOOK LIKE HER NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment